3d Signals helps manufacturers transition to becoming an industry 4.0 “factory of the future”. Using IoT and AI tools our solution enables immediate visibility into the production floor, transforming data into powerful insights and actionable business intelligence in the cloud.
3d Signals was selected as Top 100 Europe 2020 by Red Herring and as Technology Pioneer by the World Economic Forum. 3d Signals consist of a unique working environment, where the “it’s all about people” approach enables employees to fulfill their inspiration and potential.
We are looking for an independent and experienced backend developer for a wide and exciting role in our backend team.
As a Backend Developer, you’ll join our leading backend team In building various microservices and data processing pipelines in a cloud infrastructure for a huge-scale backend with billions of daily transactions.
You will also take part in the day to day scrum activities and help define the workflows that lead the team to success.
- Design, implement and launch critical product features in a fast-paced environment.
- Design, build and launch efficient & reliable data pipelines to move and transform data (both large and small amounts).
- Design and implement features for internal research tools.
- Be in-charge of system scale and system robustness.
- Initiate, organize and research for new technologies to help improve our system constantly.
- Optimize existing pipelines and maintain all domain-related data pipelines.
- Responsible for searching & bringing to the company new and innovative cutting edge technologies, and implementing them.
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer.
- Hands-on experience with programming languages like Python / Java / NodeJS.
- Experience with real-time data ingestion and stream processing.
- Big Data experience with tools like Kafka, Flink, Airflow, Spark, Hadoop etc.
- Strong SQL and NO-SQL database skills.
- Familiar with AWS services like IOT Core / Lambda / SQS / EC2 / EKS / Cognito.
- Experience with Agile development, continuous integration, and continuous deployment.
- Hands on experience in developing scaled and robust server infrastructure.
- Experience with event driven service architecture.
- Understanding of microservices architecture.
- (Advantage) B.Sc. of Computer Science / Software Engineering.
- Self-learner- Fast and efficient autodidact abilities.
- Team player – excellent interpersonal skills.
- Problem solver mindset.
- Proactive and positive approach- and strong communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills.
Interested? To apply, email us your CV to email@example.com