3d Signals helps manufacturers transition to becoming an industry 4.0 “factory of the future”. Using IoT and AI tools our solution enables immediate visibility into the production floor, transforming data into powerful insights and actionable business intelligence in the cloud.
3d Signals was selected as Top 100 Europe 2020 by Red Herring and as Technology Pioneer by the World Economic Forum. 3d Signals consist of a unique working environment, where the “it’s all about people” approach enables employees to fulfill their inspiration and potential.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager who possesses a strong drive for results. In this role, you will lead the communications with industrial customers ensuring successful deployment of our IIoT solution, developing relationships, and be responsible for growing the business with the customers.
- Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value.
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience and KPIs.
- Hold product demonstrations for customers.
- Coordinate intercompany activities leading to a successful installation.
- Improve onboarding processes.
- Evaluate and improve tutorials and other communication infrastructure.
- Mediate between clients and the organization.
- Handle and resolve customer requests, ensuring their expectations are met and exceeded
- Working closely with the sales managers.
- Identify up-sale opportunities and support sales executives.
- Minimum three years experience as Customer Success Manager, with proven experience in a hi-tech/start-up global company
- Self-driven and proactive nature.
- Multi-task and good performance under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High Executioner! Fast learner, team player and loves people.
- Passion for service.
- Willing to travel often.
- ADVANTAGE: Experience working with Industrial customers – manufacturers.
- At least 2 years of experience in an early-stage startup.
- English at mother tongue level. More languages are an advantage.
- BA / B.Sc – preferable.
Interested? To apply, email us your CV to email@example.com