Rapidly growing start-up, changing the industrial world using amazing disruptive IIoT and AI technology with game-changing asset monitoring platform for industrial machines, leading traditional establishments to the digital era, to Industry 4.0.
We are looking for passionate, professional, hard-working team players to join us in our journey.
In this role, you will lead the communications with industrial customers ensuring successful deployment of our IIoT solution, developing relationships, and be responsible for growing the business with the customers
- Manage communications with new customers, ensuring their expectations are met and exceeded.
- Coordinate intercompany activities leading to a successful onboarding and implementation of new customers.
- Manage reactive and proactive contact with customers while optimizing utilization of the product with a customer-centric approach.
- Identify up-sale opportunities and support sales executives.
- MUST: Fluent professional level of reading, speaking, and writing in English and Spanish.
- MUST: High Executioner, fast learner, team player and loves people.
- MUST: Willing to travel often.
- MUST: At least 3 years of practical experience in technology post-sales support, customer success, or project management for a B2B technology company.
- ADVANTAGE: Experience working with Industrial customers – manufacturers.
- ADVANTAGE: Experience working with Lean methodology, Industrial process, and change management.
Interested? To apply, email us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org