3d Signals helps manufacturers transition to becoming an industry 4.0 “factory of the future”. Using IoT and AI tools our solution enables immediate visibility into the production floor, transforming data into powerful insights and actionable business intelligence in the cloud.
3d Signals was selected as Top 100 Europe 2020 by Red Herring and as Technology Pioneer by the World Economic Forum. 3d Signals consist of a unique working environment, where the “it’s all about people” approach enables employees to fulfill their inspiration and potential.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to help build functional systems that improve customer experience and be responsible for deploying product updates and identifying production issues. If you have a solid background in software engineering and are familiar with AWS, Ruby or Python, we’d love to speak with you.
Objectives of this Role:
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- Working with software developers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intendeda
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts to automate visualization
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
Skills and Qualifications:
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Knowledge of cloud compute and storage (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- At least 2-year experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Experience using build and deployment tools such as Jenkins, Docker, and Terraform.
- Experience with operational tools like AWS CloudWatch, Splunk, and SaltStack.
- Experience working in Linux and Windows environment.
Interested? To apply, email us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org