3d Signals helps manufacturers transition to becoming an industry 4.0 “factory of the future”. Using IoT and AI tools our solution enables immediate visibility into the production floor, transforming data into powerful insights and actionable business intelligence in the cloud.
3d Signals was selected as Top 100 Europe 2020 & 2021 by Red Herring and as Technology Pioneer by the World Economic Forum. 3d Signals offers a unique working environment, where the “it’s all about people” approach enables employees to fulfill their inspiration and potential.
We’re expanding our installation team in the U.S. and we’re looking for a Field Application Engineer (FAE) with a technical background, and a team player attitude. Familiarity with shop floor manufacturing is a strong plus.
- On-site technical support.
- On-site installation of sensors and edge devices
- Technical problem analysis and resolution.
- Responsibility for the installation/service.
- Responsibility for technical documentation of the installation/service.
- Customer training and presentation of technical material.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in engineering.
- Basic knowledge in Linux, IP networking (advantage).
- Basic knowledge in electrical wiring (advantage).
- Problem solving, flexibility, and improvisation skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Great interpersonal skills (must).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to travel.
So, If you think that…You will do what it takes to get the job done. We can trust you to raise a flag when doing a mistake (we all do…). You have an understanding of technology (how engines work, electricity knowledge, etc). You’re not afraid of getting your hands dirty on the production floor.
Interested? To apply, email us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org