3d Signals helps manufacturers transition to becoming an industry 4.0 “factory of the future”. Using IoT and AI tools our solution enables immediate visibility into the production floor, transforming data into powerful insights and actionable business intelligence in the cloud.
3d Signals was selected as Top 100 Europe 2020 & 2021 by Red Herring and as Technology Pioneer by the World Economic Forum. 3d Signals consist of a unique working environment, where the “it’s all about people” approach enables employees to fulfill their inspiration and potential.
We are looking for a brilliant hands-on full stack to join our expanding top-notch technology team. You and your team will enhance our internal and external web and mobile apps, and will have the opportunity to take part in a cutting-edge and disruptive product while working in an agile development lifecycle.
- Work on many aspects of the applications: Frontend,Backend, Infrastructure, Cloud.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve the software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Create, document and communicate designs, work plans, and code improvements.
- Proactively ensure a high standard of engineering by developing and maintaining team standards, documentation, tools, and best practices.
- Excel as an engineer and be a productive member of the team where leadership is a behavioral trait, not a title.
- Work closely with other participants in the team: product manager, developers (internals and externals), testers, designers, data scientists, etc.
- BSc in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or any other software development/ computer related.
- At least 5 years of proven experience as a full stack developer.
- Must have work experience with software in at least a few significantly-different platforms (Desktop, Mobile, Web, Systems, DevOps etc…).
- At least 2-year experience with ReactJS technologies-must.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Knowledge and experience in Mobile technologies( Flutter/ React-Native)-Advantage.
- Software community involvement (opensource, publications\blogs)-Advantage.
Our current stack:
Web: React\Redux, NodeJS, NestJS, Kubernetes, Microservices, GraphQL
Mobile: React Native, Flutter
CI\CD: Gitlab CI integrated with Kubernetes
Interested? To apply, email us your CV to email@example.com