We are looking for an organized and dedicated junior automation engineer to join our R&D team, testing and qualifying our revolutionary IoT product.
- The position combines executing qualification tests with developing automation tests system.
- End to end ownership of the automation testing development. Design, write, debug, and maintain automation testing system for our IoT edge device.
- Execute tests in different scopes: regression, performance, functional, security. Report the progress of testing and provide summary reports of testing activity.
- Report bugs found during execution, assist with reproduction and debugging and verify bug fixes. Work closely with the R&D team to qualify and approve our IoT solution.
- Proven work experience in software development
- Hands-on applications troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test case
- Team player, independent & self-learner
- (advantage) Experience with phyton programming
- (advantage) Experience in development over Linux
- (advantage) Good understanding of networking issues
Interested? To apply, email us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org