We are looking for a passionate independent Linux developer for a user-space programming position at our R&D center in Kfar Saba. Join a “commando” team of bright engineers, creating a revolutionary IoT product.
- Develop applications running on our IoT edge device.
- Collaborate with software and hardware engineers to support the company’s cutting-edge products.
- Engage in searching, evaluating and implementing new technologies continuously.
- Degree in Computer-science / SW-Engineering / Equivalent army service.
- Strong Object-Oriented design and programming skills, hands-on application troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Team player, independent & self-learner.
- (advantage) Experience in development over Linux (inc. Bash).
- (advantage) 3+ years of experience with C/C++ programming.
- (advantage) Experience with Rust programming.
- (advantage) Experience with Linux OS internals.
Interested? To apply, email us your CV to email@example.com