We are looking for an independent and experienced Linux embedded engineer for a wide and exciting role at our R&D center in Kfar Saba.
Join a “commando” team of bright engineers, creating a revolutionary IoT product.
- Lead the embedded development, including a wide scope of responsibilities, from BSP and kernel drivers to user-space communication stacks, in current and future systems.
- Collaborating with Software and Hardware engineers to develop and maintain company’s cutting-edge products.
- Engage in searching, evaluating and implementing new technologies continuously.
- B.Sc. in Computer-science / SW-Engineering / Electrical-Engineering.
- 5+ years of software development, experience with C and C++.
- Strong Object-Oriented design and programming skills, hands-on application troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Strong background in Linux, preferably Embedded Linux.
- Knowledge of embedded system design and architecture, board-support packages and driver development.
- Team player, self-learner, proactive and with positive approach.
- Advantage: Experience with Yocto.
- Advantage: Experience with Rust programming.
- Advantage: Experience with Signal Processing.
Interested? To apply, email us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org