3d Signals is revolutionizing the way factories optimize the efficiency of their production assets, by using non-invasive, machine agnostic sensors for 24/7 real-time monitoring, as well as SaaS dashboard for data visualization and insights.
Our values are results-oriented, accountability and modesty, and we are a fast-pace talented people about to change the world.
The Product team is responsible for constantly growing the 3d Signals value among existing customers and prospects
- Ideate the roadmap and future of 3d Signals products and execute on a plan to get there.
- Incorporating feedback and input from customers, partners and in-house teams on product strategy and finding ways to expand product market reach.
- Work with R&D on developing the product and prioritizing needs.
- Support the 3d Signals sales force with presenting the products to customers and prospects.
- Own a product end-end, including coordinating with engineering, marketing and other teams.
- At least 7 years experience as Product manager.
- At least 2 years of experience in an early-stage startup.
- At least 2 years of experience working for a SaaS company.
- Sense of creativity and problem-solving.
- Great personal skills.
- A “can-do” approach.
- Ability to go into details but also see the bigger picture.
*The role requires traveling to customers production sites to meet with the various users and stakeholder
Interested? To apply, email us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org