We are looking for a self-motivated system integration specialist to join our team, and set up our integrations operation.
As a system integration engineer, you will participate in the design, implementation, and deployment of the software modules that integrate our system with 3rd party systems, and provide solutions for cloud and in-field challenges, expanding our product offering.
The work involves close collaboration with our customers to enhance the value from our products.
- Develop software for integration of 3d Signals’ system with customers’ systems.
- Communication and close work with customers to design and implement solutions.
- Identify and communicate opportunities for expanded integrations with customers.
- Establish and lead system integration team.
- MUST: Hands on experience with Linux OS.
- MUST: Programming skills. The more diverse the better.
- MUST: Thorough understanding and experience working with networks.
- MUST: Experience working with databases.
- MUST: Experience working with cloud services such as AWS, GCE or similar.
- MUST: At least one year of experience as a systems integrator.
- Advantage: Python programming.
- Advantage: BSc in Computer Science or similar technical field of study.
- Self-learner – Fast and efficient autodidact abilities.
- Passionate about technology.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Problem solver, “can do” approach.
- Willing and able to travel to customers’ sites abroad (mostly Europe).
- Excellent English language skills.
- German language skills – advantage
Interested? To apply, email us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org