3d Signals is looking to hire a passionate Test Automation Engineer for a full-time position at our R&D center in Kfar Saba. Join our bright QA team working on cutting edge new technologies. Take part in building and executing our constructed testing platform.
- Elaborate test designs into automated tests using test automation tools.
- Develop configurable, maintainable, reusable and dependable test automation programs.
- Develop complex database queries for data validation.
- Track issues to successful resolution.
- Assist with setup and maintenance of test environments.
- Prepare for and take part in testing activities for production deployments and remediation.
- Willing and able to knowledge transfer/mentor peers on test automation best practices where appropriate.
- Proficiency in Python.
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented-Programming.
- Good knowledge of databases as MySQL and MongoDB.
- Experience with version control systems (Git).
- Experience in web automation frameworks and tools as Selenium and Appium.
- Good understanding of architectures and technologies such as REST APIs, microservices and Docker.
- Good knowledge of API development tools as Postman and Swagger.
- Experience with CICD.
- Good knowledge around software tests and basic knowledge of computer science concepts algorithms, data structures, databases, networks is a plus.
- Good knowledge of Linux.
- Experience with performance testing and associated tools as Jmeter – advantage
- Team player.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Highly accurate and detail-oriented.
Interested? To apply, email us your CV to email@example.com